Weekly update: November 16, 2020 to November 20, 2020
We identify and now report five new studies with results available on our website :
- Padmanabhan et al, Phase II Clinical trial for Evaluation of BCG as potential therapy for COVID-19 .
- Self et al, Effect of Hydroxychloroquine on Clinical Status at 14 Days in Hospitalized Patients With COVID-19.
- Khamis et al, Randomized Controlled Open Label Trial on the Use of Favipiravir Combined with Inhaled Interferon beta-1b in Hospitalized Patients with Moderate to Severe COVID-19 Pneumonia .
- Lenze et al, Fluvoxamine vs Placebo and Clinical Deterioration in Outpatients With Symptomatic COVID-19A Randomized Clinical Trial Phase 3 Trial of Coronavir (Favipiravir) in Patients with Mild to Moderate COVID-19 .
- Tabarsi et al, Evaluating the Effects of Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) on the Management of Severe COVID-19 Cases: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
We have also included and presently extracting 12 new RCTs:
- Monk PD, Lancet Respir Med, 2020
- Rastogi A, Postgrad Med J, 2020
- Brown SM, Ann Am Thorac Soc, 2020
- Krolewiecki A, SSRN, 2020
- Yakoot M, SSRN, 2020
- AlQahtani M, medRxiv, 2020
- Che Y, Clin Infect Dis, 2020
- Murai I, medRxiv , 2020
- Ramasamy M, LANCET, 2020
- Cadegiani F, medRxiv, 2020
- Zhang, Y LANCET INFECT DIS, 2020
- Udwadia Z, Int J Infect Dis, 2020